Scientific personals of Sikkim:
|NAME||Shri. K.A. Saju|
|DESIGNATION||Junior Scientist (Plant Pathology)|
|NAME OF THE INSTITUTION/DEPARTMENT||
Indian Cardamom Research Institute (ICRI), Regional Research Station, Spices Board,(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) Tadong- 737 102, Gangtok
|AFFILIATION/UNDERTAKING||Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India|
|MAILING ADDRESS||ICRI, RRS, Spices Board, Yakthung House, Tadong, Gangtok, Fax/Tel:03592-231301|
|CONTACT NUMBER||03592- 231307 ( Office landline), 9474351861 (Mobile)|
|ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION (AFTER GRADUATION)||M.Sc. (Botany & Plant Pathology), Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam (1974), Ph.D (Botany & Plant Pathology), University of Calicut, Calicut 2005|
|ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION (IF ANY)||
1. Diploma in Computer Applications.
2. Participated in DBT sponsored workshop and training course on protoplast fusion technology for strain improvement in filamentous fungi held at Centre for Advanced Studies in Botany, University of Madras, Chennai during 05-26, April, 1999.
|FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION||Biological control of diseases of plants|
1. Chemist, Arjuna Aromatics, Aluva, Kerala, from
17-08-1994 to 31-10-1995.
2. Research Associate (Plant Pathology), Indian Institute of Spices Research, Calicut, Kerala, from 06-11-1995 to 31-08-2002.
3. Plant Pathologist, Bacto Agro Culture Care Pvt. Ltd, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu, from 01-03-2003 to 28-02-2006.
4. Research Associate (Plant Pathology), Spices Board, Tadong, from 12-07-2006 to 05-09-2006.
5. Junior Scientist (Plant Pathology), Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Spices Board, Tadong, from 06-09-2007 to till date.
|BOOKS /BOOK CHAPTERS|
|RESEARCH PUBLICATION PUBLISHED|